Monday, February 1, 2016

I finally finished my table runner!  I took the hand applique' class back a few years at our local quilt shop.  The class was very informative and fun, but I just didn't get to work on quilting it.  I used my Electric Quilt program and their applique' library.  I don't like to hand sew, so I challenged myself and took the class.  It was worth the time.  I found the top while moving to another room; I had forgotten how much quilting I had sewn.....why, it's done.  So last evening, I cut out some binding and sewed.   I'll add my label this evening.

I don't have a lot of pink items around the house, so this is certainly a welcomed addition.  I could have it on hand for a gift....hmmm.

I'm just glad I'm finished with it!


I also took a machine applique class with David Taylor this past summer and I love using my machine and still have the same results.   I also have another machine applique class on the Craftsy platform..Amanda Murphy's 20 Fresh Applique' Techniques. Do you think I'm hooked?  I love this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...