Monday, January 4, 2016

Whew!  My Christmas/New Year break is over....sigh.  We spent our Christmas with hubby in Las Vegas and had a great time visiting with our son and his family.  Mom and Dad Eisebraun are doing fine, too.
After all the fun and family visits, we are now safely back home.  I picked up from where I left off with Bonnie's quilt mystery and worked madly after New Year's.  Wow, what a pretty quilt this is...here are my completed blocks.  I used Grandma Plummer's Pfaff treadle to sew the blocks together.  I plan to work on sewing all the blocks together after school/work this week.


I'm excited to put everything together now that I have my "Sweet Sixteen" quilt machine to help me complete the quilt.

Back to Quiltville for the final reveal!  Here's the link to see what others have finished.

4 comments:

  1. Your blocks look lovely & your grandma's treadle Pfaff...swoon!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look lovely & your grandma's treadle Pfaff...swoon!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks, beautiful machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mystery is coming along very nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...