I have been working on sewing the blocks together. This isn't as easy....there are so many intersections, seams to align and meet. I spent some time froggin'! It sure is a pretty design once the blocks are sewn together.
I had to step back and work on other stuff. I'll get some pictures up to show what I've been sewing.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment