I also started the Block of the Month with Leah Day. I love the bright colors she selected, so I went with her color palette.
Here's the block marked and ready to free-motion. She made this block of the month program easy. She also provides free motion designs!
http://leahday.com/
I like using the Pinmoors. I 'll have to buy enough for a much larger quilt...king?
Monday, January 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...

No comments:
Post a Comment