Saturday, February 20, 2016

I opened my plastic tub of quilt tops I've finished since moving to New Mexico and found so many tops.  I have to get to work and finish them, now!  I have a great machine, the HG Sweet Sixteen to help me finish.

Here's one...the disappearing 9 patch in blues.  This was my first 'beginner's quilt class' quilt top I created for my first quilt class for the general public.  We had a total of 3 beginners' classes using this pattern.  The students ranging from ages 8-??? loved using their colors to make their versions.
I taught fashion in middle and high school for many years, but this was my first teaching experience with older 'kids.'

As I keep digging, I will post more of my patterns and quilt tops.

                                                             A disappearing 9 patch....

Another beginner quilt top...Jacob's Ladder






No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...