Saturday, February 20, 2016

I love taking Craftsy classes!  This little quilt has been fun creating and sewing applique.  I'm not a big fan with hand work, so I decided to challenge myself with taking Mimi Dietrich's class, "Hand Applique' Made Easy".

Earlier, I did finish a small applique table runner with a local class.  This sparked my interest and I sought out this new learning venue.  I have now purchased another applique class with Beth Ferrier's "Machine Finished Hand Applique'".  Each instructor whether local or through this venue have taught me a variety of methods to make and create applique.

Handwork is not as tedious and is actually fun to create beautiful pieces.

This is such a cute and whimsical quilt with all of its bright colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...