Sunday, February 21, 2016

Come join us as we learn to quilt with Leah Day.
Here's my second block all finished.  I'm having trouble with my free motion drawing coming up at least 1/4" smaller than my block.  I've tried to mess with the settings on my printer, but I have not been able to get it to print a true 16" block size.  Oh well, it just means that I will have to free motion on my own.  Watching the video, once you purchase the block, makes it easier to just follow what Leah does.
I just love the colors.  My husband has claimed this 'quilt in the works', he will have to wait for the final quilt block and assemblage in December.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...