| Here's the front and here's the back with the pretty gold thread on top and backing. |
Thursday, February 4, 2016
I finished my quilting for block #1 with Leah Day's quilt along! This is fun, I can't wait to start block #2. I've been looking at others' postings and some of the participants have finishing piecing block 2! It's been just 4 days since Leah opened for purchase the second block.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment