Allietare!
I have been working when I have a free moment on my flimsy. I had to stop and found my self ripping the last row. I sewed the end blocks going the opposite direction and it doesn't align. At the moment, I have 3/4 sewn with the last corner waiting for the last row..then I can sew the borders.
I love the colors. I've never been to Italy, but what I seen in pictures and Bonnie's blog, the colors represent well. It reminds me of the tile floors.
I have enjoyed this mystery..this makes my 4th mystery with Bonnie.
Bonnie's link up for Allietare!
Monday, February 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...


No comments:
Post a Comment