Saturday, February 20, 2016

This month, I began the task of cleaning up and re-organizing my little quilt corner and I found this gem!  I had the pieces cut out, but had put it away since I started teaching beginning quilters at our local shop.  Gosh, I started this back in 2012!  I don't even know if she is still offering this pattern through her website.  I'll have to look.

I was trolling the internet one day looking for applique patterns and I stumbled on this spot....Claudia's Quilt Shoppe.  One can download for personal use and I thought it was such a cute quilt top.  Each row represents the months of the year. Now, as I begin with October, I could not find the background fabric in my stash!  I thought I had placed every bit in the plastic baggie; I had cut the pieces out back in 2012!  I have been looking on the internet for possible matches and I think I found one!  I'm waiting for the package!
I need just 3 more months worth to finish.



http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/patterns.htm

I found her website and this pattern is up for sale!  It's such a darling quilt and a great website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...