Using the scrap saver system, "Scrap Therapy" created by Joan Ford, I used my scraps to make this cute little quilt with Joan's pattern, "Triple Dip". I call my version "Chocolate Mint Ice cream." I like using her scrap system, by cutting my scraps into usable and manageable sizes. This was the first system I found that I can follow and use to make the best use of my fabrics. I also like that she has patterns to use these sizes.
I've made at least 4 bags and 3 quilts using this system.
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment