I finished my wall hanging! I took this class with David Taylor, professional quilter of Colorado, this summer and I finally finished with sewing/appliqueing the apple leaves. The quilting was fun! I used three colors, brown, green, and light blue to quilt. I even created a simulated wood frame.
My youngest grandson wanted to help with the display!
I love it! I also purchased his hummingbird kit. It is so beautiful! I can hardly wait to start, but I have to put it aside on the back burner. I've several quilt tops to pin baste and get to quilting.
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment