Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 2 of Good Fortune mystery!  I am deep into knitting a sweater for a Christmas gift and took some time away to work on some of the blocks for the 2nd clue.  I used my Singer 201 to sew through these.  She still is a looker and can she sew!  She purrs as she sews...I like how quiet she sews and what a powerhouse too.   I changed out her light bulb and inserted a new fancy led light.  She put up a good fight, but eventually the light bulb let loose. 

I purchased this little table surround about 10 years ago and I don't if Matt is still in business.  I found him while perusing through the internet looking for such a table.  It also fits my Singer Featherweight and my Singer 99.  I haven't tried my Singer 301.  I bet it fits that bed too.

Here's how you can join us as Bonnie Hunter shares her mystery quilt with the world..https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-2.html

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I love my 221. If I find a 201 I hope she purrs as well as yours does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful machine, and very nice looking mystery units.

    ReplyDelete

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...