Monday, November 26, 2018

I am finished piecing together "On Ringo Lake" mystery quilt.  This was Bonnie Hunter's 2017 mystery quilt.

Now, it's time to find a suitable backing fabric.  I set up my wooden Grace quilting frame and found that I am lacking 4 little pieces to correctly extend the quilting poles.  I will be calling and hopefully purchase them, otherwise, I will have to think deep and hard to make the poles work.

I used my older tablet to take pictures and it seems a bit blurry.  I'll have to use my newer IPAD or my phone to get a better picture.  I am excited to finish this part.  Pressing and pinning and lots of quilting to finish this quilt.  My husband really likes it and would like to have this on our bed.  I give a lot of my finished quilts away, so this will brighten up our decor.

1 comment:

  1. Your Ringo Lake looks wonderful! Piecing it is quite a challenge, so it does feel good to get the top together. Best wishes for the quilting phase!

    ReplyDelete

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...