Monday, November 26, 2018

I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects.  I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time?  I love it.  Talking about keeping busy, I am putting together my fabrics for this year's mystery quilt.
I love participating every year in Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilting project.  This year it's all about her trip to China.  The colors are amazing and bright.  Join me by going to her website to obtain the fabric requirements and suggestions and the first set of clues.  She will post every Friday until her revealing of the final quilt usually on the first of the year.  You can post your pieces and progress the following Monday through her link, as well as, viewing the progress of quilters across the world.  World?  Yes, quilters from the world join in on the fun and it's exciting to see the many colorways and variety of fabrics.  I love being a part of such a fun community of fellow quilters.


Clue 1 Bonnie Hunter and Good Fortune mystery


I have a new machine, Viking Ruby; I''m learning how to work with her and I do need a good cabinet.  For now, she is sitting on top of my 1950's Singer cabinet. 


3 comments:

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...