I finished another quilt this summer! I took the butterfly class last year and had been quilting block by block. After the purchase of my newest machine, the "Sweet Sixteen" from HQ, I whipped through the last few rows. I love my new machine! I have been working on various quilting projects and love how it sews!
Friday, July 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...

No comments:
Post a Comment