I just pieced this top. I plan to add a navy blue border and a flannel backing. It's for my newest grandchild hailing from Oklahoma.
The pattern is the "Disappearing 9 patch". I chose a variety of blues, greens, and blacks with yellow centers and it sews up pretty quick. Now, just to find the time to layer, pin, and quilt it.
Update: I finished it and now it's time to mail it to Oklahoma.
Friday, March 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment