Friday, March 27, 2015
I finished it! This is my sewing bag/tray. The "Bionic Gear Bag"pattern was purchased from Craftsy and it holds a lot of stuff! You can't see it, but I have my quilting supplies all within the zippered sections and the connecting pockets.
Sally Thompson of "Ripstitcher" is the designer. She walks you through every step and has more detailed instructions on her blog.
I love it! I plan to make several more. Thank you Sally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment