I took a Ricky Tims' Convergence class this month (July 2015) with Lynn. I've located a coffee cup and mug applique to trace and make and will soon add it for the final touches.
Friday, July 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...

No comments:
Post a Comment