Yeah!!!!
I finished the second T-shirt quilt today! I sewed the binding and now it's done.
I used a quilt stencil named as "Elegance". With my "Sweet Sixteen" machine, this was a breeze to sew. I didn't have to force, fight, pull, or carry my quilt top. This machine made it so much easier, thus I didn't stop as I had to with the first t-shirt quilt. I was so exhausted after fighting to quilt using my regular sewing machine.
It's done, it's done!!!!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...


No comments:
Post a Comment