I have been teaching 'beginner' quilt classes for a few years and have been making a variety of lap and twin size quilt tops. I just finished one this month (July 2015) and gave it to my younger brother for his birthday. I'll have to get a picture real soon.
This quilt top is the newest pattern for this upcoming beginner's class. My grandson selected the fabric last summer (age 3) and yes, I have been slow to cut it up to make a big boy's size. Isn't Sully and Mike Wazowski cute?
Friday, July 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment