Saturday, January 31, 2015
I took a quilt class this past spring making the "Bali Loops" pattern. I finished quilting this using a grid pattern. Now, it's time for the binding. I haven't chosen a fabric for it...I'm not sure what color to highlight. I'll think on it for now. I'm not in any rush to finish it. I've got others waiting in line.
Update: I finished it and it's on the way to Nevada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...

No comments:
Post a Comment