Monday, November 27, 2017

Yeah!  We have started the "On Ringo Lake" mystery quilt!  I love the colors and yes, I am repeating myself.  I love turquoise and browns; they are my favorite colors.
Come and sew with me by visiting Quiltville and join in on the fun.

I cut my strips and sewed about 1 dozen on my Singer 401a.
I love them!  More irons in the fire, but I don't mind.  Christmas break is coming up fairly soon and I can devote more time to piecing and quilting.

I have more to go...see my strips at the top.  So join in on the fun and use up your scraps!
                                            On Ringo Lake quilt mystery at Quiltville.


I stepped away from working on last year's mystery quilt, the En Provence'.  I am happy to say that I have just the last 'neutral' outer rows to stitch.  I like how the quilt is finished with the star points on a neutral background.  I think I will bind this with magenta.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...