Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I have been piecing all day and am trying to finish last year's mystery quilt, En Provence.  This is a pretty quilt with yellow, purple, lilac, magenta, and green.  I love it.  I am sewing on the last two rows to finish this quilt.  I'm not sure if I will have someone else quilt it or take the time to quilt it myself.  I watched my Craftsy class with Leah Day to get some inspiration. 
Like many quilters, I have many tops to finish and pieces to quilt.  For example, I have the bag for Leah's class pieced, but not pinned to quilt it.  I also have yet to finish Leah's first block of the month, too.  I have all 12 blocks pieced and 7 quilted.  With school and lesson planning, it has been hard to set aside time for myself to piece and quilt. 
That aside, here's a picture of my almost finished En Provence' flimsy.  I need to iron the seams and add the last rows.
This will be finished before the start of this year's mystery quilt.  Between baking, I will get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...