Monday, November 20, 2017

My, does time fly!  Here we are again at the start of Thanksgiving week and Bonnie Hunter is ready to post this year's mystery quilt.  I am so excited.  If you're interested, visit Quiltville blogspot and get the latest information and link to get started.

I love her color selection.  I have most of the colors, but I do need to add more to the coral and turquoise piles.  I have plenty of brown, but I have to dig a bit deeper to get to them.  (We moved to our new house this past July and I am just about finished with organizing my sewing studio and the brown stacks are in the back on the shelving unit.)

my fabric stash

Here's last year's mystery quilt, En Provence' in parts.  I have to finish putting the last two rows together.  I have been working on it when I can.  This school year has been busy and when I get home, I am bushed!  I have just enough energy to cook our evening meal.

This is going to be a very colorful and pretty quilt when I finally piece it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...