Monday, December 19, 2016

I missed Quiltcam this past Sunday and I was sewing!  That's okay, I watched the archived video tonight as I worked on part 4 of the En Provence mystery quilt.
I am working on putting together a 'mountain majesties' quilt for a Christmas gift for my brother. This pattern can be found on the free pattern tab on the Quiltville blog.  It sews up quick.  I have it under my "Sweet Sixteen" machine and am meandering as my quilt stitch.

I love the fabrics...


I finished it just in time to take back to New Mexico.  I gave it to my brother as his gift and he loved it.  I pointed out the many mountains of which were made of potato fabric, pueblo turtle designs, Navajo jewelry, encouraging words for the veterans, chili fabric, grey mountains and so many rows to name a few.  I am so glad I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...