I got ambitious about two weekends ago and made this purse. The crafter is on Craftsy and she was giving out this pattern for free. I love the design and made this using leatherette fabric from Jo Ann's. For a small bag, it holds a lot. There are three separate compartments which are sewn together. It's cute!
I saw this thread catcher pattern at one of the quilt shops here in Las Vegas and loved it, so I made it using vintage Singer fabrics to commemorate my vintage Singer sewing machines.
Friday, December 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...



No comments:
Post a Comment