Monday, December 20, 2021
Finishing up Christmas gifts.
I am busy crocheting gifts for family. I also have been machine embroidering gifts, too. Here are the cute Mandala purses. I purchased the embroidery file from Kreative Kiwi. She has so many cute designs. Check out her website, Kreative Kiwi. I need work on sewing straps for these cute purses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment