Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Talking about personal milestones....

I took a sewing class with my favorite person....Annie Unrein!  I love her patterns and have been making her pattern line for a few years now.  My projects finish so professionally!  Our local quilt shop advertised Annie coming to teach.  I signed up and also attended her trunk show.  This was so much fun and challenging.  I love how my bag come out and plan to make more.  I also bought more patterns which I've made up two more projects.  Here are my pictures...

 Here's my travel bag.  This reminds me of "Starry night"  Vincent VanGogh.
 Inside the bag with pockets made of mesh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...