I've been working and sewing and quilting for a couple of weeks. I have found the perfect marker for the t-shirt quilt. I am using the purple disappearing pen to mark the template lines for the light and white blocks. I also use my chalk pouncer for the darker blocks.
I did sew the sashing for t-shirt quilt #2. This sashing is very cute.
I will be pinning the layers after I finish quilting t-shirt #1.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...


No comments:
Post a Comment