Last year, I was surfing through the internet and found the cutest turtle pin cushion. I decided to make it. http://www.craftpassion.com/wp-content/gallery/turtle-pin-cushion-combo/turtle-pincushion-combo-main1.jpg
It has pockets for your scissors, thimble, a place for your pins, needles, and on the back, a place to hold your thread. Try it!
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...


No comments:
Post a Comment