Sunday, December 20, 2015


I'm enjoying this mystery, too!  I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal.  I went to my local quilt shop and found more gold and I like the result.  I also pulled more neutrals out of my stash to bring in more variety.  After re-reading the directions, I loved how Bonnie's colors seem to blend and create a dance of colors, so I copied her examples.  I like it!!
I am finished with step 3.


On to step 4....
I have my patches cut out and will continue to sew this week to finish.  I 'm about halfway with the construction of step 4 all sewn on my Singer Mocha 301a.  She sews so quietly.  Notice the table?  I purchased the Gidget 1 table on E-bay and it arrived this Thursday.  I like the height and also the drop in cut-out for my machine.  I love it and will use the table to accommodate my herd.  Not all of my machines have a cabinet...if they did, I wouldn't have any room for anyone else, much less a place to sleep and eat!

Thanks to Bonnie for sharing her creativity with a beautiful mystery quilt!!

Back to Quiltville




7 comments:

  1. I have to say this is the first year I've ever wished for December to pass by quicker! (Well, since I was about 10, anyway...)
    I love your clue 4 units - and can't wait until clue 5 arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful units and beautiful machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handy table for your lovely machine. Nice mystery untis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The units are lovely and I too love your machine. Nothing more pleasant and soothing than working on an old machine.

    ReplyDelete

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...