Here's the first two blocks sewn with instructions from my Civil War Craftsy class. I love learning about the history and learning new ways to construct blocks. What's new for me is that she states to finger press as you go, then press lightly with an iron once the block is completed. The blocks turned out just fine. I think I'll use a darker background on the next ones.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...


No comments:
Post a Comment