Saturday, November 26, 2016

I thought I didn't sew much this quarter, but I have.  I have been working on bits and pieces anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes chunks of sewing time.  I have also been attending a local quilt group on Thursday evenings and have tried to work on some of my projects.  Here are some pictures of what I've completed thus far.

I made a few more blocks from Leah Day's block of the month project.  I have to pin quilt them and start free motion quilting.  I am a bit behind, I will catch up.


I also made 4 more pot holders.  They are cute and look just like pies!



I made a Lazy girl bag using the 'Acoma' turtle fabric.  I love it!  This is going to be a Christmas gift for Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indigo Way quilt mystery

It's the last day of 2023.  This was a rough year for my family.  We lost four close family members starting in January, May, July, and ...