I am slowly making progress with this mystery...En Provence.
I am using my Singer 401a and am enjoying the process. I have most of my pieces finished.
En Provence, part 4 link up
I don't know what happened to my link up through Bonnie's website, but she had to drop my picture....aahhh. It's funny, but the link above my picture works! Go figure when it comes to computer glitches.
Monday, December 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...

No comments:
Post a Comment