After weeks of waiting for Bonnie Hunter's newest mystery, I've got some of my blocks together. I love the colors. I never would of thought of putting together this color palette. Bonnie's inspiration comes from spending her teaching time in Michigan. I follow her on Quiltville.com. She has so many interesting items and articles on her website. I'm hooked...I have all but one of her books!
I sewed these patches with my newest acquisition....1950's Singer 301...the bigger sister of the famous Singer Featherweight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't been writing much, but that is fine. I have been busy working and planning various lessons at school. This year, I have bee...
-
Allietare has begun! I started with my Viking Designer machine, but I was frustrated with the automatic presser foot lift raiser, so I mov...
-
I'm enjoying this mystery, too! I love the color palette and am anxiously waiting for the final reveal. I went to my local quilt shop...
-
I've been working on piecing several block of the month projects. I like keeping busy but 4 going on at the same time? I love it. Tal...

No comments:
Post a Comment